^Back To Top

The best value at low price and full support

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
ยินดีต้อนรับสู่ ฟอรัม Kunena!

อยากรู้จังเลยว่าคุณชอบอะไร รู้จักกับที่นี่ได้อย่างไร และสาเหตุจูงใจอะไรจึงลงทะเบียนเป็นสมาชิกกับทางเรา ช่วยแจ้งให้เราได้ทราบหน่อยได้ไหม
ยินดีต้อนรับสมาชิกใหม่ทุกท่าน และหวังว่าทางเราจะได้รับใช้คุณเยี่ยงนี้ตลอดไป
  • Page:

TOPIC: Block Ma Qiao- - Carve anxious  of Nai of せ Cuo Xing angries bask in- cling to Sa also so by tone person

Block Ma Qiao- - Carve anxious  of Nai of せ Cuo Xing angries bask in- cling to Sa also so by tone person 10 years 11 months ago #6

• carnapfndz
Block Ma Qiao: ? Carve anxious  of Nai of せ Cuo Xing angries bask in? cling to Sa also so by tone person
" football " plan of newspaper space of a whole page
The Beijing December, air temperature pelter, ka Maqiao became new heat suddenly however. Sufficient assist organized media of a diminutive to meet for him meeting, special also outpace comes to Spanish nation TV station to film for him special subject of a diminutive piece. Everything is surpassed because of the Asian cup preelection that is about to begin, although having contract of 3 years to make safeguard, ka Maqiao still needs to use a victory to prove he deserves to go up the contract of this high specified number. To Kamaqiao, he is bearing suspicion to come to this country, and can remove of suspicion have a thing only -- achievement.
Inferior preliminary contest, two battle make head remaining part the hardest
" football " : Allegedly sufficient assist and had had between you communicate, if Asian cup does not give a clue, can you finish class?
Ka Maqiao: I and China are sufficient assist between have a contract, the deadline of this contract is 3 years, a year of contract of half was implemented only between us so far, still have a year of time of half. Whether can implement this contract finally, not be to depend on I, depend on however China is sufficient assist decision. The work that I do here, believe everybody saw, china is sufficient assist also can see. As to finish class, on the world a lot of places, the coach that wins a ball also can finish class. And me since since be engaged in a football moving, no matter be to become player or coach, have a cause, win below one contest namely.
How do you see the leg that this Asian cup preelection surpasses?
Two matches of begin are hit harder, saying is the destiny giving a clue that can decide we are final, but also be very important to whole game. Sand spy and Iraq are two the strongest opponent among this group, will decide this form with their direct argue go situation, we were to lie really a the most difficult group. Will tell from leg, field and last the first match are very difficult, because of these two matches when, it is be in Chinese league matches rest contest period, team member people rest time is longer, more difficult really.
The problem that Chinese corps existed one many year continuously in the past is the tactics that enough physical power cannot maintain to carry out you inside 90 minutes, with Shatebisaili, can you change tactics for this?
I am right team from beginning to end requirement or the entrance door that want the first minute from begin to atttack the other side, want suppress adversary, strive for a victory, if you see our team changed tactics in the match of second half Cheng, become pay attention to more defended, that should be us attendant went up to had gained banner advantage. With the match with special sand, we still can hold to the tactics that came one many year in the past.
How many knowledge do you have to team of this sand spy? 2009 Chinese team once 1 than 4 had been defeated by sand spy, what can be affected to you?
That match that I won't look 9 years, to me, all things that go against team won't look (laugh at) . Arrive from 9 years in fact change of sand spy team is very big now, they changed the bishop is experienced, the player also changed a batch. Not long ago they 0 than 5 was defeated by Spain, but that is friendship contest, what cannot represent. Next year they will play the game of thalassic cup January, I can send my assistant A Fang Suo to watch this game, he can bring back first-hand information.
Before your autograph is made an appointment with, lijiekaerde is Chinese team bishop's experienced popular person selected, do you understand this?
I had heard of this message, I send sand to go especially him later, myself came to China (laugh at) . Name team has present sand spy state 89 coaches that come from Spain, the national group that includes U19, U16 is to enable Spanish coach, should say they and China are a little similar.
Iraqi team surpasses li of two second conquer in world cup preelection us, can be this you avenged?
In two matches that surpass in world cup preelection, iraqi team is conqueror, but this expression is on their goal, is not to be on field, we held more dominant positions on occasion. In a year of many time in the past, our team obtained more progress. The case with Iraqi latter group may be not quite good, I hear of aid division to be able to leave bishop of Iraqi nation group's experienced position probably in the near future, this is more advantageous to us. I hope to be in the match of next year, we can be avenged.
Tone person does not affect constant to prepare for war greatly
Say to say the national group assemble for training that began in January next year. Long-term assemble for training objects all the time before you, was present view changed?
The condition that should say next year is met and differ somewhat this year, we had a competition on Feburary 6 in next year, but league matches had quited two many months. The match of group of next year nation also is met a lot of, altogether can have 15 competitions, include 7, the East Asia between August 4 strong competition, we can encounter driving adversary Japan and Korea, this to us this team can be take exercise very well. To prepare these contests, we need more time to lay <a href="www.naiopga.org/wholesalenikeshox.aspx">nike shoes cheap online</a> good foundation for the player in the beginning of the year. Our assemble for training can begin from next year on January 8, 8 days arrive 27 days is the time of chrysalis, can go on January 30 Oman plays game of a friendship. Tell the truth, I feel such time is used not quite even, because of team member people begin assemble for training from 0 foundations, more can hard.
The player of Guangzhou constant group has a holiday to arrive all the time on January 6, crural chrysalis meets the country that this means them overshoot in national group, do this meet those who affect their league matches prepare for war?
I noticed the condition of Guangzhou constant group, their match ends later, holiday is put later also. They can have a very marvellous chrysalis euqally in national group, want to believe Jiasipa of my physical ability coach, he has rich physical ability to train experience. In the sports season that I consider next year, the skin is the working fruit that can enjoy our nation group in.
The state that there can be group of a lot of constants this again in your list foot, can you feel a worry for this?
An one of causes that I know Guangzhou constant group establish one Zhi Chaojiang's team namely, after I take over national group, they average 56 nations base. Deserve appreciation is, national group and Guangzhou team choose the level of the player or agree, everybody knows what is best player. As to transfer the problem of overage player, be in Europe such situation is more general, cling to these team are in horse of Sa, emperor, graceful couplet, Bai Ren national group game when, there also is what team member in the team, this is very normal circumstance. What I need to do is protocol list, by China sufficient assist with undertake communication between the club.
What kind of tournament can national group arrange in Spain? Meeting and on the west the team fight hand to hand of armour?
We can have the 3 education competitions to 4 during Spain. We present plan is, the physical ability that has 34 days trains, play an education game next. Our physical ability training won't be as dry as a chip ran exercise only, can combine the training that a few have ball and ability tactics. Adversary respect is surpassed in warm up, at the appointed time can Russia and Osmanli team have wintry standard over, we meet arrangement and them have the competition. Also undertook contacting with hertz Rhys team now, also may have on the west the team of armour, see their leg even, because at the appointed time besides league matches, return the competition that can have a cup of competition, if leg allows, undertake warm up jointly with team of their a gleam of. Reporter Zhao Zhen
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 1.373 seconds
Copyright © 2013. SoSassy  Rights Reserved.